Mildew-proof home improvement sealant MS920
MS920 Home Furnishing Modified Silane Mildew is a one-component non-sagging sealing material made from the leading silane prepolymer of the world's leading technology.
During the construction, the glue is used to sizing the joints to form a waterproof sealant which is highly effective against mildew, environmentally friendly and tasteless, and has good adhesion to various substrates.
No new mold at home!
At home decoration, because there are many seams, these seams are easy to become a breeding ground for mold breeding, so it needs to be sealed with a mold-proof sealant.
Shanghai Dongda MS920 home improvement modified silane anti-fungal rubber not only meets the requirements of household sealing, but also has the incomparable advantages of other types of sealant in terms of mold resistance and pollution resistance.
Extraordinary efficient mold
The seams of kitchen and bathroom are the key parts of mold breeding, especially in East China and South China, where the weather is humid and it is more likely to breed mold, which not only affects the beauty of the interior, but also brings certain harm to the human body. Due to its special formulation system, Shanghai Dongda MS920 modified silane anti-mold adhesive has better anti-mildew effect than other types of anti-mold rubber, and has strong anti-mildew ability, and has extraordinary advantages in anti-mildew ability. .
Formaldehyde-free and tasteless
Organic anti-fungal glue generally contains free formaldehyde and has a certain taste, which is very harmful to the human body. Shanghai Dongda MS920 modified silane mildewproof rubber does not contain formaldehyde, and is environmentally friendly and tasteless. It is the first choice for home moldproof sealing.
Traits and packaging
Scope of application
Door and window around / sanitary ware / kitchenware / shower room / tub / high-end home / all kinds of flooring / basement decoration and other waterproof seals with anti-mildew requirements.
The highest anti-mildew grade, anti-mildew effect lasting;
Formaldehyde-free, solvent-free, environmentally friendly, Wu odor;
Good adhesion to a variety of substrates such as ceramic tiles, stone, and metal;
Contains no silicone oil, no risk of oil diffusion, no corrosion to the substrate, no pollution;
Single component, good extrusion performance and easy construction.
Execute the standard requirements of JC/T881-2001 "Sealing Seals for Concrete Building Joints".
1. Please strictly operate the process to avoid the failure of bonding.
2. Before use, ensure that the sealant is in the warranty period. After the nozzle is cut, please use it within half an hour. If the nozzle outlet gel becomes hard, clean the remaining glue and continue to use the remaining sealant.
3. The sealant before curing should avoid contact with eyes and skin. For contact with the skin, first scrub with soapy water or alcohol, then rinse with water; if contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water, and seek medical attention if necessary.
4. An environment with insufficient ventilation or low humidity will slow down the curing speed.
5. Do not discard the uncured sealant and primer into the sewer, water or soil.
6, the glue joint should be full without bubbles, and should not be replenished, the depth and shape meet the design requirements.
7. It is not advisable to apply glue on the surface of the silicone rubber substrate.
8. The glue joint should be full and free of bubbles, and it should not be replenished. The depth and shape meet the design requirements.
9. It is not advisable to apply glue on the surface of the silicone rubber substrate.
Storage and transportation considerations
1. During transportation, it should be protected from moisture, rain, sun, high temperature, and away from heat.
2. The product should be stored in a ventilated, dry, cool place to prevent direct sunlight.
3, isolate the fire source, away from the heat source, the storage temperature should be 5-30 ° C
4. The shelf life is 12 months under sealed conditions.
Contact number: 021-60570682
Mobile: 18516796058 Dr. Xu Lei (Technical Manager)
Mobile: 18516796006 Ding xiaolei (Business Manager)